Charities we support
When a child is diagnosed with a heart problem it is a difficult time for the whole family. The Children’s Heart Association would like to help.
What do we do?
- Support heart children and young people, their families and friends
- Raise funds to support our activities & to buy equipment
- Make life a little easier during hospital visits & stays
- Share information and tips
- Have fun
We are the leading UK charity for people with autism (including Asperger syndrome) and their families. With the help of our members, supporters and volunteers we provide information, support and pioneering services, and campaign for a better world for people with autism.
This means a world where everyone living with autism:
- gets the support, education and training they need
- lives with dignity and as independently as possible
- feels part of their community and wider society
- is understood by all professionals who support them
- is respected for who they are by a knowledgeable public.
We want every person affected by breast cancer to get the best treatment, information and support.
What we do
We combine the personal experiences of people affected by breast cancer with clinical expertise, using this in a unique way to:
- provide information and offer emotional and practical support
- bring people affected by breast cancer together
- campaign for improvement in standards of support and care
- promote the importance of early detection.
Men deserve better. It’s that simple.
That’s why we’ve invested millions of pounds into research, services and awareness over the last 10 years.
It’s the reason we provide services to men and their families like our Specialist Nurses, one-to-one support and information leaflets. It’s why we’re leading the way in providing prostate education to medical professionals.
It’s why we don’t take no for an answer when it comes to fighting our campaigns. We are Prostate Cancer UK.
01229 832 472
At Gas South Lakes we install, service and maintain and repair boilers, fires and cookers throughout Furness and the South Lakes